I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 2 Years 4 Months Nanabil ! :)
Awwww. Look at us now. So much differences.
Okay time to make a wish.

"As what each and every couple always wanted. To have a last long relationship and i hope that this relationship will bring us to a bright future ahead. Nothing's perfect baby. So yea, i know that we've been through our ups & downs. But don't ever celebrate too early, cause you'll never know what's coming. To my babylove, Muhammad Nabil Syukri. Please don't create any trouble anymore, okay? I hate it when we raised our voices towards each other and say things that are not supposed to. Seriously, i hate it. Hope this time you could be more mature than before. :) Just so you know that, although you thought that i hate you but deep inside my small heart, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH which words can't even describe it. You're my all and everything baby. Nanabil till Eternity " - Nana :)

Okay readers, i know that's too cheesy. HAHAHA! But what the hell. Today's our Anniversary. :P

"All I need is YOU to be by my side, always. And I bet you, that's more than enough to make me smile and happy. May our love and relationship last till Eternity, Insya'allah." :)





xoxo,
♥ Nana Valentino