I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello Dear Readers!
I gotta admit that nowadays , really , it's not my luck or day either.
People are giving me problem. Well, i gotta admit that sometimes, I hate people. Especially when they wana mess with me. But what to do.
This is Life! Plus Human Nature. Yea i know, it sucks big big time. :/

Okay what I'm about to tell you people is something that I felt and sometimes I don't really meant what I've said.

"It's good to be Alone. Like you and your own world. Which means, just do your own thing , get your own life , no boyfriend , no family and all. Felt like giving up living. Sigh. I do felt this way sometimes or shall i say MOST of the time. heh!"

Life is Life. Fate is Fate. No one can change it. It's All written , when you're already inside your mama's tummy. :)

That's all for now. Will be right back.




xoxo,
♥ Nana Valentino