I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Friday, July 29, 2011


About last week , as usual me & Nabil went out . But this time we met Tam and Nana at Yishun Northpoint. Well, this is like the first time i took some photos with Nana (Diyana) my latest Babygirl. hahah :P Welcome to my "crew". LOL! okay lame. -.- Well if you people are curious why i knew her, she's Nabil's exGirlfriend. hehe! Mesti sume pelik kan? Ohh well senang jek, the answer is "Buat lar kawan dengan sesama kaum Islam jangan sesekali buat musuh. yer murid-murid?" haha! Not much to share actually , but i will tell y'all our activities for that day. :)

At first we planned to meet at Yishun MRT control station at 2.30pm. But, as usual lar kan janji melayu. HAHAHAH! I and Tam came ABIT late. We have our own reasons. heh heh. So Nabil and Nana met first at MRT station. Then they proceeded to McDonald at Northpoint. So I and Tam could easily find them there. Then Tam came before me. haha! I'm late! Pity them waiting for Princess. HAHAHAHA! -.-

After that we proceeded to Yishun Safra. :) At first nothing's inside our mind. But then we decided to play bowling! Woohoo! :P
I ADMIT, that i don't know how to play bowling. What i always did was grab the ball and throw. Nyahahah! Same goes for Nana. Tiut tan titer? :P So yea, there's must be the winner and so on so forth. Here's the score !
1st goes to Nabil Play CHEAT! -.-
2nd goes to NanaDiyana! :)
3rd goes to NanaHasanah! :P
and last but not least 4th place goes to Ahmad Tamimi Indra! Nyahahah!

But whatever it is. I had fun! And we all did. :) Hope to meet y'all soon okays? Bulan puasa pun nak dekat, let's plan Iftar sama-sama. :)






♥ Nana Valentino