I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day !

Well actually i don't celebrate Valentine's Day . But i do went out spending time with boyfie on Valentine's Day. heheh! Get the difference here? So yes , we had our quality time spend with craziness , laughter's , happiness , sadness HAHAH! okay kidding , there's no sadness that day. I'm damn happy cause we really really spend time together that day , it's not like other days like we normally went out for a date , but this time was a special date. hehehe! And to boyfie , I can't deny this but each and everyday my love for you keep on growing. I love you so countless much! :)
I'll just upload some photos and let the photo do the talking . Cause I've not much to say/type here. heh!
Btw that's not my stomach okay, my shirt bottom part very very lose.
I was so masai because of my stupid hair . Tsk.
Mat Shiok Sendiri !
Okay this photo actually i wanted to do stupid fugly face tapi tak menjadi. hahah! And it turn out my face like this.
Muhammad Pinoy . AHAHAH!
Ugly candid .

Alright i guess that's all I can upload as the loading is f**king slow. So yeah , that's all for now. Will be updating soon.
Note to boyfie : I wana go to Universal Studio please ? hehe! And I'm planning to go on our 2year Anny. :) I love you ♥ .





♥ Nana Valentino