I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Coolshit !

My lovely babygirl name Hidayah Helia just taught me on how to do our own facebook banner. HAHAH! Okay i know that almost everyone here know how to do it. I'm abit late or shall i say slow . HAHAHAH! Ohh wells what the heck right? I don't care what people wanna say about me . So this is the Facebook Banner that we've made .

This one is Hidayah's . Like durhh! Can see the name obviously .
HAHA! Nice right?
Well can't deny this , but i love her eyes .
She have a beautiful and attractive eyes you see.

Anddddd , this one is mine . HAHAHAH! Yes , Yes , Yes it's ABIT different .
I followed her . heheh! and the best part is she let me to . :)
Sayang you babygirl ! ♥
Well if you people realise , that my name and hidayah's name starts with "NUR" then followed by "H" and ends with "H" . heheh! Can see that ? LOL!

PS ; Of course not forgetting about Lyna . hehe!
 She'll do it when she've reach home later. 
Now school hours. Study hard babygirl . :)

Okay i guess that's the topic for today . Stay tune for more .
Take care dear readers . :)




♥ Nana Valentino