I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Monday, February 7, 2011

OMFG!!!

This is what happen when your number have been passed around by YOU LOSERS ! who's so jealous of people's life and got nothing better to do !

 I always woke up at either 2am or 5am in the morning . It's because of my Handphone vibration ! Which means, someone's calling me. I thought it was one of my friend, i don't really know who HE is . Okay it's a guy. HE keep on calling me at this hours using PRIVATE NUMBER !!! 
It's getting freaky now ! Without fail HE call me EVERY NIGHT! Well since HE kept on calling me I decided to answer that call yesterday at 2:25AM on 8/2/2011. 






Me : HELLO! CAN YOU LIKE STOP CALLING ME LATE AT NIGHT AND WOKE ME UP FROM MY DAMN SLEEP ?!?!! 

Him : Ahhhhh~ hhhhhh ~ .....

Me : HELLO WHO ARE YOU ?!?! (Da kenape sak die ni? Gile pe.)

Him : Ahhh~ Yes ..... ~ 

Me : <Hang up the call> (Seram pe ! I wonder who HE is?!?! But whatever it is , I'm Fucking Pissed off now!)






Back to story , after I've hang up the call. HE didn't call me back. I have a great feeling he's one of my STUPID FUCKING STALKER! PERVERT! I was scared but I still wanna know who HE is ! HMPH! Well whatever it is I won't answer any call from PRIVATE NUMBER anymore! PERIOD! And one more thing , I'm gonna change my number . And only my close friends plus my boyfie plus my family will be update about my new number. The rest , you can go to hell alright !








♥ Nana Valentino