I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yesterday, Me , Mama and Kakak went Karaoke at Ming Arcade, Cash Studio. :) It was DAMN FUN! Hahaha Seriously after so long and it's been ages we didn't have any family outing. And yesterday was like , FINALLY . :)
Yes, we took photos and videos of us singing and posing. BUt i can only show ya'll the photos as the videos are very troublesome to upload. :) I is very the malas. hehehe!
So let the photos do the talking yaw.
Represent, Fauziah Kueh Lapis ! Hahah
And Ziana Zone ! :P





I'm the tallest ! YAY! (Y)

Ella & Amy Searching ! HAHA



This is the thing that really made my day yesterday ! :) My "Godfather" bought me this G-shock watch. Just like what i've always wanted , purple with green/lime green highlights. :) Thank you so much godfather. :)
Okay nothing more to share. Will be updating more.





xoxo,
♥ Nana Valentino