I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MUHAMMAD NABIL SYUKRI ! :)

I'm so in love with bf. Too obsessed with him. I don't know why. But the feeling it's like the very first time when we met each other during our ITE times. :) hehe
Although our relationship till now is 2years and 3months plus only, but it's like we've shared alot of things together. Well yea, maybe to some of you 2year plus is nothing. But to us, it's everything. Yes, i admit that before i found him I never ever had a relationship that last until 2years and more. It only last like 1year 1month. I thought that is my limit for a relationship, but no. :) And now I knew and realised that, it's about who you're having your relationship with. For my past life, i KNOW I've dated the wrong guy or shall i say boy. :P

Well, this is what i thought about LOVE and having a good relationship.
If he's really a gentlemen he ;

WILL NOT
  • Take advantage of you.
  • Will never go for looks ( cause what he only need to find a true love is her HEART)
  • Never take you out until late midnight. (Some of her parents will get worried sick)
  • Ask you to change the way you look.
  • Ask you to do things that you're not supposed to.
  • Treat you like a doll.
  • Contact other girls/get too close with other girls.
  • Shout back at you when he knows that he's in the wrong.
  • Do things that might hurt your feelings.
WILL

  • Treart you like his princess although you don't want him to.
  • Understand if you can't catch a late night movies or go out at night.
  • Prevent himself doing things that you don't like. For example , smoking , clubbing and etc.
  • Understands you NO MATTER WHAT.
  • NOT LET GO OF YOU EVEN IF YOU KICK/DUMB/ASK HIM TO FUCK OFF.
  • Always be by your side.
  • Always call you his Baby, even if you call him a jerk or fucker and etc.
Just so you know, that this is just the highlights. :) Do take note that this is not a COPY AND PASTE lines okay! I'm sharing my own experience using my relationship as an example. :) So this is not a FAKE details.
On top of that, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BOYFIE!
070309 (Valentino's) can never and will never be replaced!







xoxo,
♥ Nana Valentino