I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Getting Skinnier Each Day :(

Hello Dear Readers ! I'm back ! :)
Hmm As you can see/realise/notice that I'm not the same like before. :(
Since the past few months I've been under pressure , depression , stress and everything that makes me frown. Plus I'm getting skinnier each day. I'm also getting sensitive with everything that happens surround me. I don't know why, but this what I am now. Sadly, everything happens now in my life is not what I wanted or expect. Maybe this is what you call FATE. NO ONE can change FATE. Or maybe this is how I'm suppose to live and continue my life. Being so independent is so not me. Really. :( I'm lucky that I still have my Mummy , Boyfie , Godfather , Cousins , girlfriends and friends who still cares about me. :')

But I can't rely on them everytime right? They'll get sick and tired of me sooner or later. heh! So yea, I'll try not to get so Emotional all the time okay? :) Sigh. I seriously don't know what's gonna happen next. I think I need to find a new and permanent/stable job first. Although I still want to continue my studies to grab a Diploma cert. But I still can't afford all the expenses. So no choice, I have to work and help my mum to get money for our daily expenses. Sigh.

Well, as you can see that photo on top is me reading a book. That is what I do most of the time when I'm all alone. :( Thanks to boyfie, he bought me that book which I really wanted. :)

So to my lovely friends out there,if y'all happens to read my blog. Hope y'all understand my situation now. Take care ! Will be back for more updates. :)






xoxo,
♥ Nana Valentino