I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm Back! :D

 It's been ages i didn't update my dusty blog! Been so busy for the past few months. I've neglected my blog. heh

So here it is, the latest news that made me happy was my MONTHSARY. heh heh heh! :) 


Happy Belated 33rd Monthsary Baby! :D 
So to be exact, it's our 2Years 9Months Together. I'm shooooo HAPPY! Because, 3 more months it's our 3Years Anniversary. heh heh! 

Alright, that's all for now stay tune for more updates.





 xoxo,
♥ Nana Valentino