I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I've always love Impromptu meet up with boyfie :)

Okay this is how the story begin. :)
At first i was texting one of my babygirl , Hidayah helia. Planned to meet her in the morning about 11am plus at yewtee. As after that i'm planning to meet my boyfie. 
But unfortunately , I woke up late , so i'll be reaching yewtee quite late. And dear Hidayah was quite in a rush to fetch her brother-in-law at Jurong. hehehe! So we've decided to cancel our meet up. :( Okay there's always a next time right baby ? hee!
As for me , mistakes learned .
  • Next time set alarm . :)
  • Plan a proper meet up. ( Like making sure that everyone is really really free on that day for the meet up. ) 
Note to ladies ; Like seriously , we need to meet up soon please ? :) hehe ! And let's camwhore . 

Okay back to my story. So after i've cancelled my meet up with Hidayah babygirl . I decided to meet my boyfie straight. We slacked at yewtee area of his house. We did took photos of us. hehe! 
Here's some of the photos taken . :)
HAHAHA! Boyfie's blur face. Very funny.
Gambar ni tangan boyfie nampak sapau. I SUKE! heheh!
He really build his body muscles after he went for his NS. And plus gain his weight.
 Da tak kurus mcm stick.
So after that end up , he spend his night at my crib. hehe! I love spending my quality time with you baby.
Anyways , looking back at this photos . Starting to miss my boyfie like ALOT ! :(
 Bookout soon dear.






♥ Nana Valentino