I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I can smell ♥ is in the air ! :)

Dear Blog Readers , time flows so fast till we didn't realise it's already the 2nd month of this year which is, February . :)
Well as everyone and every couple knows that the month of February is ABIT special , as on the 14th of February everyone/couple celebrating Valentine's Day with their Valentino's . :) Ehem ! FYI , Valentino means , Health or Love . It's a word from Latin Language.

Hmmm yes, in every relationship there's ups and downs . Every couple have to face it and find solution to it . :) Life is challenging right ? hehe 
But what ever it is , to couples out there , I would like to wish y'all an advance 
It's good to spend your quality time with your boyfriend/girlfriend on Valentine's Day itself . :) Cause sometimes , something that you don't expect might happen . :)
Anyways , here's are some of the valentine's gift ideas . I know these are common gifts , but don't you think it's sweet to receive something like this on Valentine's Day ? heheh And at least you know that your love ones always remember about you .

And this is specially for my lovely dearest Boyfie . :)
Sweet right ? I know . hahaha :P



I guess that's all for today. :D Will be updating more about Valentine soon .
 And this time it's about how I spend time with bf on Valentine's Day . More photos to be uploaded . Stay tune for more .




♥ Nana Valentino