I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Thursday, December 9, 2010

AZAN's Farewell ♥

As years by years everyone getting older and older . So this is the time for one of my dearest ex-Classmate going to serve the nation (NS) . hehe! I'm so happy to meet ALL of the guys . They're all GROWN UP now ! Awwwww~ All became more matured and good looking . And ALL grown TALLER and TALLER i felt so suffocated walking in the middle cause yeah I'm short . heehee !

So we went to A&A Restaurant and have our perfect dinner together . Everything's on Azan . heheh!

                                          A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU !


Yes, we took picture . But this photo were taken after KHALYA , STACEY , STACEY'S BF & FAIZUL left already . Left me ALONE with the rest of the guys . -.-" Cause last minute KENAH & SHIKIN cannot make it .

But I really enjoyed myself though. heh! Although i didn't talk much . Well the reason i didn't talk much it's because I was listening and watching the GUYS conversation. Without them realising , they're making the atmosphere and situation there, like as if we're having our lesson in class like we used before . Which has passed few years ago . :)

                                          Whatever it is 4TA mates will be UNFORGETTABLE !
               
                                        I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH !



xoxo ,
♥ Nana Valentino