I'm the girl, women, lady you don't wana mess with. Well as everyone and NO One is perfect in this world,so don't jugde me as if you're perfect coz u're NOT! Don't jugde people by his/her appearance and predict things that are not right about them especially ME. Everybody makes mistakes, we can only just forgive and forget. But most important is i've learned from my mistakes. :)

Monday, October 25, 2010

I miss them so much ... :(

I miss my secondary school mates. Especially the one i'm closed to. hmmm We've been friends for the whole 4 years in our secondary school life untill now, except that now we're just busy doing our own things. I gotta admit that i really really miss those days we did things together, eat together, hanged out together, went home from school together. Yes, we do have fought among each other before,but then after everything's okay we're back to normal and talked to each other like nothing has just happened. hmmm so yeah i miss them to the core.

Kenah the Lovely one upwards , Khalya the Cool one downwards.

Well I've been friends with Kenah and Khalya since our primary school times.
And that's quite a long time you know. :)

Diyanah the Awesome one.
This is Diyanah so called "my Twin" hahah!
 We have the same long hair when we're in sec1 .

Nazurah the Gorgeous one.

Shikin the Sweet one.

Stacey the Cute one.

Yasmeen the Fun one.



So this THEM the people that i miss all the times. :)
Meet up soon darlings. Pleaseeee :)


♥ Nana Valentino